WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
April 6, 2010 @ 7:58 PM

6th April '10




I know. I know. Third post of the day.
Maybe today I really have nothing to do.
Ok, make it clear - other than blogging,
I did something else just now.
The above is one of it.
It may not be nice but still its effort.
It all takes into the eyes of the beholder uh?

Currently doing my FYP logbook.
Had lunch at CWP Ajisen with HuiPeng and PeiYing.
Will be going out with them tomorrow to Cathay for movie
Dinner probably and most importantly - SHOPPING!
Will update tomorrow about it.
Guess that all for today.
Rest well readers.