WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
April 7, 2010 @ 6:09 PM

7th April '10



Ok, today went to watch this movie
And the comments for this is - Can I watch it once more?
It's totally worth watching over and over again.
Alright I admit that I fell in love with the Dragon - Toothless.
He is so extremely adorable. I want him to be mine.
I'm crazy over IT. Okay gotta stop before I get crazy once more.

So after the movie we went Plaza Sing for lunch at burger king.
Next I went hunting preys ! Meaning Shopping!
Had quite a reward today.
Bought a Charis Asher bag at 77th street
2 shades from Cotton On.
Though altogether, only the bag cost me a ton.
But..... It's worth it !!!





Headed home after that.
Having dinner now and gonna meet Mandy later
For a drink. I think it's been decades since I last drank?
The last time was a very very extremely bad recall.
Will post again alright?

Oh, tomorrow I'm having FYP meeting with the advisors.
And Bee isn't free this whole week
I am missing him like crazy already
Meeting him on Monday, can't wait to see him.
Alright, gotta rush.
See ya!

Labels: