WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
April 8, 2010 @ 10:03 PM

8th April '10

Fever has yet to subside, please do.
I hate the feeling of being sick and no one's beside.
It reminds me of someone, last year.
Who took care of me and watch me sleep beside my bed.
I treasure this memories but I've to move on.
Sighs, getting emotional again. Needa control.

Came across one of my friend's blog and found this.
For now I would like to dedicate it to Bee
Provided he found my blog. I guess he haven't.
Nevermind but I feel that this is quite meaningful.





Ps: Precious, I love you.