WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
April 8, 2010 @ 2:52 PM

8th April '10

Yesterday was a shag day. Seriously.
Remember me stating that I'm going to meet Mandy
So we went to the void deck and had our drink and chat.
Talk until last train then we headed home.
When I was about to rest, Mandy text some weird messages
I was like argh, what happened? Drank too much or what
So called her and talk till 4 plus.
Bee text to ask me go rest cuz I hadn't been sleeping properly

Didn't went for FYP meeting cuz I'm having fever.
Maybe is cuz' recently have been sleeping VERY late
and together was drinking yesterday.
So these few days I'm gonna stay home and rest.
Most of all. I need MONEY.
Will post again.