WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
April 5, 2010 @ 10:06 AM

5th April '10

Alright currently trying to edit my blogskin.
Some places just couldn't work.
It's been quite long since I last did one.
Quite tiring.

Didn't went for FYP meeting.
I'm just too tired.
Couldn't pull myself up.

I'm gonna sleep back any moments from now.
Kinda screwed dry by yesterday's problem.
I shouldn't be hearing some of the things.
But I did, so I should conclude one point -
I'm the bad guy.

Seriously, whatever it takes to make you change
I'm more than willing to do.
Take my words if you ever came by this.
The world do not stop for you,
Nevertheless there are things that you need to face
Be it challenges and obstacles in your life -
The people that you are meeting and making friends with
Find a purpose in life and not running away from problems.

The way you react to things got me more disappointed.
You hadn't been even changing that bit.
Everyone or anyone can be stubborn
At least you need to have a reason to be like that.

I'll not say much about it anymore.
Didn't had enough sleep due to this
And as like what Bee says, not worth it.
Bee is sleeping.
He was kinda annoyed because of this.
I know he cares and don't want anything to happen
I promise you, Bee - nothing's gonna happen
Cuz' everything now is already the past.
It's HISTORY.

This will be a very long post.
Alright going to talk about yesterday.
Was thinking through what Angie and Esther said.
Maybe what they say about me was right.
I shouldn't be little myself.
Never ! Cuz' everyone has their reason here.
They have their talents and gifts.
Those talents might be huge or even minute.
They claimed that I have some gifts too
Though I thought those weren't.
Even after they say they are.

I will not say what are those gifts they claimed.
I went back to my past post at night
Maybe they are right.
Got to do quiet time everyday.
Arghh. Help me.
Alright, going back to do my blogskin
Sleeping after that.

By saying doesn't change a thing
By pushing all faults isn't the way it should be.
Time flies without awaiting your call
Never it should be to regret when everything ends.