WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
April 1, 2010 @ 9:31 PM

1st April '10

Happy April Fools' people !

Nothing special, it's just like any other day
Stayed at home to pack and had 2 proper meals today
Amazing uh?

Bee is currently working. Miss him uh.
I guess after finish packing, its time to catchup my FYP
Making notes and stuff.

Nothing much to blog about though
Just to say,
@ Sam, I won't say don't give up or whatever encouragements
Just - you have my back for you. Take care.


@ Bee, don't work so hard and tire yourself.
Drink more water k? Take care and I'm waiting for your text =)

Labels: