WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
April 12, 2010 @ 4:23 PM

12th April '10

Hype-up people! Maybe I'm the one only.
But still... It's 3 : 20 : 00 away meeting precious.
Have been together for extactly 2 weeks.
All is going well. Hope to continue to be like this.
Saturday and Sunday was a blast.
It's been so long since I last talked to them like on Sat.
Had a very long cell group chat and then headed for dinner.
Sunday, wanted to go cycling but was in heels
So went PS with Er Gor, Jane, Weiying, Douglas, Sky and Tanglin
Watched Toothless again. So So in love with him.
Went to meet Johnson at TPY but due to his tooth-ache
I left early back home. Had headache so slept at 2+
Got to start preparing. Oh oh, I finally played Jubeat after so long.
Love it to the extreme max.

Labels: