WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 12, 2010 @ 12:52 AM

12th May '10

Alright, I know its already late.
But, let me finishing updating, ranting
Or whatsoever.
Hmmm, yesterday was another long day for me
School. FYP. Raemond called and stuff.
I'm tired, mentally and physically
Though its more to the mental side.

Baby is still busy with his econs RJ.
Initiated the help but was declined.
I understand his intentions and all
Just a little disappointed.
Nevertheless, it been such a long time
I felt jealousy upon seeing him with another girl

I don't know what's in me
But, yeah. Though it isn't to the extend
Where I will voice out or get overboard
Or even paranoid. She's just his friend anyway.
I believe and trust him you know.
So, I won't stop him or anything.
He too needs his personal time with his friends.

Hmm. I don't think there is anything for me
To add on for now. Ya no more.
So people, time to tug yourself in bed.
Goodnights.

Labels: