WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 16, 2010 @ 1:17 AM

16th May '10

Alright. Miracle is happening.
At least it is good start that I am....
Actually praying for so long of a duration.
All thanks to Baby. Right Mr Piglet?!
He followed his friends for ghost hunt,
After the movie. And it worried me.
For the first time, I'm so worried for someone.

But there's nothing I can do but pray.
YES. RAYNZ CHUA KAISHAN XAVENNZ
IS PRAYING! EPIC!
Many will say that.
I've been praying for him on my way home
which is 1115pm till now. I'm still praying.

Maybe I'm just paranoid but.....
It's always to be safe than sorry.
Damn it. Leave that place asap please?
Okay. Fuck it. He can't hear me anyways.
Evan is also praying. Thanks buddy.
Er gor too. Thank you gor gor.

Went to watched [The Losers] just now
The storyline was plain but surprising scenes too.
I might give it a rating of 3.5 / 5 ?
Yeah. I guess I'm loving piglet more and more
I don't know why but I just want to give
The best for him. In every aspect.
I don't deny I did doubt about whether we'll last
But it just seems that I kinda got used to
The way we are now and satisfied with it.

The doubt is getting smaller or I mean lesser.
Time tells. I know but I'm anxious to know.
You see. I mean I can't predict what's gonna happen
But everything now just seems fine I think
Just that I need to change something.
ME, this stupid dumbass idiot for being late.
I have to change this habit. DARN.

Anyways, I'm not gonna sleep -
Till he says he is home. Sighs.
Baby, take care alrights.
I'm gonna be waiting for your text.
Love you ttm (:

Labels: