WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 20, 2010 @ 3:14 PM

20th May '10

It just all seems different.
Not physically but the feeling is different
I don't know why. I feel neglected somehow.
He doesn't bother whether am I fine or not
I know he doesn't sweet talk. That I don't mind

But bloggy, I really don't like this feeling
I felt distant, far far away from him.
Meeting once in a week.
I still haven't know him well.
I'm lost. He just doesn't care.
Maybe he does but he don't show.

It just seems that he is leaking of my hands
Just like the sands running into the gaps of my fingers
Solid yet disappearing. I don't want that.
I love him. Very much!! Sighs.
I hate this feeling. I am so down.

Walking by the beach.
Footsteps formed a trail
Laid my presence on the sand


As the tide gets high
Footsteps were erased
But memories still stays

From then on, I was truely gone
As the waters gushed into your heart
Never is it possible, to rewind time
And leave those trails and presence there again.

Labels: