WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 1, 2010 @ 3:04 PM

30th April '10





Well, one month.
It just past like that.
And I'm kind of quite like it
Or I should say I am loving already
The days we spent.
The jokes we share.
Everything about you is part of me.

Thank God that I knew you.
Things might not be a bed of roses
Hiccups everywhere.
Still, I'm glad you know.
Compromising, understanding, care, humours.
Be it good or bad, you're still someone special

Every next date out with you
It's just what I am hoped to do.
Just looking at you, it just made me feel blessed.
Literally and I mean it.
I love you and you know it.

Phew, hectic day it was.
Tickets sold out
Me not feeling well and late
Searching for food in hunger.
How much worse could this be
But we shared every moment with joy.
Sarcasm, jokes, comments.
So after dinner we went to drink.

First time, we drank together.
First time, he sent me home.
First time, he stayed over
First time, seeing someone stuck in my room
First time, so rebellious
First time, feeling bad cuz he is stuck
First time, I want every single inch of him.
So many first time in the first month happened yesterday.

Its so like a dream
Never have I hoped that he is so sweet.
Understands me and caring about me
Every moment he could.
Had a great date out ever.

Labels: