WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 9, 2010 @ 11:30 PM

9th May '10

Mothers' day today.

A message for mummy:

Mummy, you know that I'm not fond of words
Sometimes, we quarrelled because of that

We are so much alike yet so different.

Same kind of temper.

Same kind of thoughts about certain things
Same kind of reaction

Yet.....

You are so wonderful
That makes me wonder
I could be like you when I become a mother
You sacrifice your time and life on me
You sacrifice your wants.
Time, accompanied by dad
Dad's presence, or even going out
With your friends.

When your gone, though not literally

I am feeling just what dad is feeling
Or I could say how you felt
Without dad.
I miss you terribly.
When I text you, I wanted to hug you

When I called you just now, I felt tears rolling
Never have I showed appreciation
For the things you did just for me


But I've learnt once you were gone

Everyday in the morning,
I will think back when there is
Hot and nice-smelling breakfast you cooked
In the afternoon, after school,

You will be by the door welcoming me home

In the evening,
Satisfying dinner right in front of me.

I miss the holidays,
where we'll roll on the bed and play
You're so special
You heart is as wide as the ocean
You always put me before yourself.

Mum thank you.
I am proud to call you my mum.




Raycher(Sis) & me (:

So today,
Went for dinner at cousin's house.
Well had fun and laughter
But it would be better if mum is around.
Had dinner and cake.
Took some photos too.
Summing up, I enjoyed today.

Ps: Honey Bee, Sleep tight. ILY (:

Labels: