WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 21, 2010 @ 12:54 AM

21st June '10

Its been officially 8 days since I last blog.
Actually I'm lazy but I want Er gor to read
SO...... Have to blog....
Okay, I am stressed and worked up recently.
School~ work~ FYP~ notes.
Oh... got to buy pens!! Hahas~
Anyways, ya. This week has been hectic.
School stuff and gang stuff.
Problems are rising as our names spreads
I want a low profile life in my last year can?!

Yeah. Loads of up coming events to deal with.
Time management and planner is needed.
Shag + shag = emo = suicidial.
Went bugis yesterday to watch toy story3.
Finally the gang is of full attendance.
To see the pics, go FB ok?
But the photos is still lying in my phone.
Whole gang's pic. I love it.

Gonna start work tomoro.
Gonna chiong report and logbook.
Gonna start making notes for the upcoming test.
I can do it. I think so.....
Negative thoughts and hesitation always arises
Whenever I want to make things right.
Have to stop doing that.

Tomoro cannt be late for school either.
As promised to change my bad habits!!
Got to be a busy yet happy study+ workaholic!!
Will update soon with the pictures.
Love and ciao~ Nights.

Labels: