WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 8, 2010 @ 12:13 AM

8th June '10

At camp.
The purpose of me blogging now isn't for camp
But for someone that's very important to me.
And that's my MOTHER and my GRANNY.


MUMMY:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Don't worry, I'm not going to expose your age here (:
I just want to thank you for everything.
The word thank you just couldn't express anything.
Everything you meant to me.
Your birthday every year makes me frighten
Frighten that the day you'll leave is nearer.
Even if you could leave up till a hundred.
It's still always a year lesser.
It will always reminds me
That it's time to be more mature.
And know how to think.
Be it for myself or for the family.
Although you don't expect me to give
Anything for a present but me being sensible
I still couldn't do a simple thing like that.
I'm sorry mum. I'll try harder.
Anyways, I love you mummy. Always do.
(Although you know that I don't show)



GRANNY:

Happy Birthday(:
I'm sorry for many things.
Couldn't be there for you.
Couldn't visit even when I'm having hols.
Couldn't take care of you.
But note that I love you. I really do.
Take care and live long okay?
I know that it's been hard on you recently
Stay strong alright.
Like my message to mummy,
I am afraid to see another of my love ones
Leaving me once more. I'm frighten.
First was uncle, then grandma.
I cannt bare to see any one leaving.
I promise I'll visit you whenever possible.
Hope you'd enjoy your birthday.


Lastly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY AND GRANNY.

Labels: ,