WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
July 22, 2010 @ 6:53 PM

22th July '10

You guys might be wondering...
Why I haven't been online, or updating my blog.
Many things are happening in my life.
Many things are to be left unsaid.
People might misunderstand, or don't bother anymore.
I hate this. I also wanted a normal life.
Guess what, things are being taken away from me
Stopping me to lead a normal life.

My versions starting to get blurer, no more consolation.
No point, doctor, telling me that everything will be fine.
I have encounter once life and death yet this time..
I cannot even die. Given a choice I rather die.
In sec 4 I had a possibility to be dead but I aren't
Yes I thank god, but now? It's worse than death.
Living in the world of darkness. What's the point?
Can't see the colourful world, can't see the people I love.
There's no point in living and working hard anymore.
Going in and out for check-ups.
Getting updates for the chances of being blind.

Baby has been inside for 12 days already.
I'm really afraid that when the day comes,
I can no longer see him. I am terrified
Traumatised is the word to best describe me now.
At this very moment, my best friends might misunderstand me
Others or I can say all, still kept unknown.

I just don't want myself to be a burden.
Sometime later, I think I cannot even blog.
Nevertheless, I still want to thank everyone.
Those who have been my best friends and brothers.
In near future, you guys might be happy
That I could recover, and that will be a miracle
Even if I couldn't recover and I never contact you guys.
Need not be sad, and I guess you guys won't.
Because just take it that I am not worth of your friendship.

Message to baby:
When you are out and I left,
Hate me. Cuz I left.
But note that even if I left,
My love will not leave...
I just don't want to be your burden
I want you to be free and easy.
I love you...
I will still wait and get your updates...
Hope that after 8 days...
I could still see you for one more time....

Labels: