WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
July 28, 2010 @ 12:24 AM

28th July '10

FYP has finally come to an end on Sat.
Everything was quite smooth going I could say.
Many things are also getting better now.
So, it's time to allow me to focus on my studies now.
There're things that I've lost along the way...
Precious things, brothers, friends, grades, in this one month
But I guess I'll rescue as much of them as possible

My heart is beating restlessly,
I've been telling myself, Do Not Think Too Much..
Yet, this time, I can no longer decieve myself... No MORE.
All along, I thought that you're proud of me.
I've never thought that I made you so shameful,
To have a girlfriend like me to the extend
That you have to tell people about me which isn't me.

Everyday, when you're in there,
I cried my lungs out.
I condemn myself to hell
I escaped from the reality world
I wished, I hoped, I prayed, I dreamed.
I worried, I stoned while thinking of you.
What I got in the end is you telling people
About me, no the MAKED-UP me that is your girlfriend.

Guessed that, I'm not a good girlfriend in your eyes.
Or maybe, just like what the other said, EXTRA.
2 days later, we will talk about everything.
Priority isn't how am I but why did you did this to me.
Why did you leave me hanging, holding on
Till 2 days before you come out and then I got to know
About everything, the TRUTH.

Maybe the others were right
Maybe I've the choice wrong
Maybe I'm just finding trouble
Maybe I'm just a spare tyre
Maybe I'm nothing to you.
Maybe everything's just a lie...


As the days passes
As the time rushes
As my hopes dimmers
As my faith fades
I continue to hang on
Hoping for my hopes to return
Believing that my faith will revive
Running with time
Catching up with days
Ultimately, I still failed
Because I could no longer hold on
Because what I hoped for were lies
Because what I believed were just....
A fantasy....

Labels: