WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
August 9, 2010 @ 7:10 PM

9th August '10

Alright. It's been a long time since I blogged.
Many things happened. Events. Too much to be told.
10 days of FUN JOY and LAUGHTER.
Most importantly, EXCITEMENT.

First,
Happy Birthday to all August babies (:

Second,
I'm gonna blog everything that has been on-going.

31st July '10

Baby and I went to watch Sourcerer's Apprentice
Then we went to meet Ricky and Teckwee for Tekken.
So this is the first day of our fun. Movie marathon.

1st August '10

Intended to go church with Ricky and Baby.
In the end Ricky couldn't wake up
We don't feel like going.
So we headed to Vivo to watch Inception.
Bought the tickets and woke Teckwee and Ricky up.
The show was effing nice.
Baby went to his grandma house
And the rest of us went down to office.
Aftermath, we went down to Hougang to find Baby
We went to slack and play at Hougang mall's playground.
Headed to Mac for ice-cream and chillax there
We forgo the time and the last train went.
Cabbed back to YCK with Teckwee and I headed home.

2nd August '10

So, initially I wanted to go school but I didn't.
And we planned to go Sentosa
But Ricky was afraid of the sun, thus we went ice-skating instead
Before going we went to the arcade while waiting.
Ricky met his dreamgirl there. White girls with bangs.
It was fun but I hated it. It was so tough. Idiot.
Afterwhich, we had Pastamania and he met her there again.
We had a Pepperoni pizza and chicken bolognaise.
On our way down to the office.
As usual, Ricky started to fuck people's mind up
This time the target was Baby.
Nothing much after that.

3rd August '10

HAPPY ONE MONTH my dear (:

We headed to Sentosa with Teckwee
Ricky, shopped the whole harbourfront area
For 3++ hours. Met him, Lina and Lion to stroll around
While thinking of what to eat (:
In the we had HOTPOT!!
It cost and ton but it's all worthwhile.
Teckwee went home and both couples ton over at Ricky's house.
We had vodka. Baby drank a cup and he's gone.
The other couple didn't touch a sip and was gone.
Only left me and Ricky to entertain ourselves.
In the end, poor Ricky slept on the floor.

4th August '10

Lina and Lion left early in the morning.
We slacked and left Ricky's house to mine
Changed and we wanted to go office.
Met Teckwee and in the end Ricky want to go shopping
So before the door closes at Bishan we went out.
We went to search for Ricky's ring and our contact lens.
Met Yuri and we waited for him to end work
Aftermath, we headed down to Resort world.
Everyone was dead drunk except Baby.
Ricky got an instant hangover and headed home.
Baby took care of me till morning and we headed home.
I was complaining that I was FUCKING cold.
So, he gave me his jacket, then it wasn't enough
And Yuri took off his shirt, next was Baby.
So, those idiots sat down there half naked till I'm awake.
During this process I slapped the both of them.

5th August '10

So we rested at my house.
Next we went down to office for the pay
And also Teckwee got appointment.
Aftermath, we went to Serangoon Gardens
We had Chomp Chomp and we went for lan
Although this is not the first time I went lan shop
But this is the first time I play in lan shop.
At around 4am, Teckwee instant shag
After leaving jlan shop.
I chased Ricky around the bush.
Video was taken down.It's on FB (:

6th August '10

We went to sleep at Ricky's place
Headed home to change and we wanted to go clubbing.
In the end something happened so the plan changed
Yuri followed us back to Ricky's place for enjoyment - ICE.
Someone wasted something and it wasn't good.
That 3 guys was effing gay to compare their bodies.
No comments about them.

7th August '10

Yuri headed home.
The 2 of them was doing stupid stuff.
And then we headed down to Eunos to view the new building.
After that, Ricky left us in suspense and went up to Jerome's car.
We watch as Jerome sped off and we were lost.
It was suspicious thus baby and me cabbed down to find Ricky.
When we saw that he is alright, alas Samuel sent us home.
After a long lecture from Jack.
We went to buy another ounce of Ice.
Ricky had it all because Baby fell asleep.

8th August '10

We spent the whole day sleeping and we are outta cash.
Ricky played dota for the whole night
And he slept the whole night too
Until a point of time, he spoke rubbish.

This is what he said:
"Ricky where's the key"
"What key? I don't have a key"
"Then how you open the door"
"I have no keys, I only have one key"
"Where's the key"
"Somewhere"
"......"
**Raffy was still waiting**
"Ricky, faster Raffy waiting"
**He turned his back to me**
"...."
"RICKY!!"
And he finally woke up and open the door.
This whole lasted for at least 45 mins.
At night, we were craving to smoke.
Ricky got money from his parents.
We were all elated.

Today,

We all slept till noon.
They play Dragonica.
I bored.
That all. The end.

Basically, to sum up. This is a life that I've never tried before, and to most of my friends in the past; they will think that I am wasting my time and my life. But who knows, we only lived once, so every opportunity to try something new is right, because this is what we call living our lives to the fullest. Enjoying every moment given. Yes, though we might lose something, somewhere to exchange for it. Remember, we are the judge of our lives, somethings can be changed and given a second chance, but some are not. It's just a matter of time and choice (:

Labels: