WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
December 15, 2010 @ 6:43 PM

15th December '10

Today went to meet girlfriend
For her make up prac.
Had lots of fun out with her today.
Nothing much just wanted to be
POETIC for a moment =D


As I walked through the rain,
I saw you standing and waiting.
I ran but I couldn't reach you.
I searched, I cried, I did everything I could
I just lost you.

Within the mist,
I searched
Within the rain,
I ran.
Within the storm,
I fought.
Within you,
I fell;
So deeply that I could never pick myself up again.

Labels: