WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
December 3, 2010 @ 10:17 PM

3rd December '10

Before the day ends,
Before the time past 12;
I want to wish you -
HAPPY 5th month baby.

Thank you for being there.
Everytime, without fail.
I know that you don't show,
Doesn't mean you don't care.

But everything has seems to change
I am starting to be paranoid, I know
But I can't help it cuz I didn't want to lose you.
I ran through your facebook today,
I realise that you seemed happier -
Without me. I might be assuming, you said.
But judging from the wall post you sent them
It have been long since you did that for me.
Speaking of which, they were those girls.
You looked joyful and happier with them.

Nevertheless, I won't blame you
Bcuz I'm failing as a girlfriend
I can't be more understanding
Despite so, I'm just a blabbering bitch.
Complaining and not thinking.

Sorry is all I can say.
Letting go is what I can do
If you are happier that way.
I love you.
I regretted saying those harsh words
All I ever wanted was to use the maximum
In the minimum time that was left - FOR US.

These are the words I wanted to tell you
But I'm just having to high of an ego
To tell you. Truely in my heart.
You the only one.
I miss you.


Walking through the rain
I missed you along the way
I backtracked searching
But couldn't find your soul.
Then I realised
You were just behind me
Lastly I found that
My heart was gone
Cuz I just gave it to you.

Labels: