WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
February 13, 2011 @ 9:58 PM

13th Febuary '11

It's been a month as you can see and it's turning dusty
Many changes happened to me, countless I could say.
Nevertheless, I should give thanks to some (:
Alright, in 2011, 2 months is going to past soon,
I've been asking myself, what have I done so far?
Regretted on many decisions that were made wrongly but,
I know that I shouldn't stay on regretting and start doing something about it.

New year past, Lunar new year past.
In 1 hour and 55mins later, it will be Valentines day
As usual, there's no the other half.
Sad? I don't know how I really feel deep down.
Maybe I don't even bother cuz I'm already used to it.
7 months ago, I thought I'll spend it with him and now
Not anymore. Maybe I meant to stay single (:

Having mugging these few days other than the last 3 days.
Thursday, I went Sentosa with Laopo and her bf and friends
Friday, Went Sentosa again with JH and headed back to Malaysia.
Had BBQ with family and friends. Had really great fun (:
Coming back to Singapore was a relunctant choice.
I know, I have to cuz I can't let my parents down.
Even though chances of my illness recurrenting is getting higher,
I can't give up. I can't let it beat me down.

I know, i might leave this place sooner or later still
I'll hang on till the day I can't anymore.
Since I can fight it for the first time, I believe I can do it again!
Praying hard that until the day I leave will become better.
I shall strive hard even I might not be able to see the future
For I can be proud of myself giving a pat on the shoulder saying well done.
Good luck to all and wishing everyone a HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY <3

Labels: