WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
February 28, 2011 @ 10:05 PM

28th Febuary '11

Approximately 2 more hours to March.
Time is passing really fast.
Seriously, I feared. My heart just felt lost.
Didn't know why. I needed the peace like desperately.
Deep down. Everything felt so hollow.
My life seems so packed with things;
Yet my heart feels damn empty.
Not because I do not have friends.
Maybe, the family that I'm having isn't what I wished for.
Controlling and controlling and still controlling.
It's just like a bottomless pit.
Once fallen and never gonna get up again.
I just needed someone that understands me
Who doesn't control me in the family.
Now I just feel like living in the living hell
Or being sentenced to life-imprisonment.

Labels: