WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
A NEW BEGINNING
November 22, 2011 @ 1:42 PM

The new outlook of the blog symbolises the will of wanting to start everything anew. At least I've got it started since October but things wasn't going too smoothly for me though. Life has been a bitch since I started letting myself screwing it till it kinda retaliated me with all the consequences I've got to bear after doing so much things. Sometimes, humans are like that - they will find that the life that others are living is forever better than theirs' but they fail to realise that whatever they happen to see is just a front that others put or rather that the others are strong and capable to put up that front to deceive people.

I was like that once before, envying on how good others life is and how fucked up my life is. What actually matters is the way how we would like to look at it, think about it - why would you want to waste your time in complaining that luck isn't on your side instead of finding a way to make it better and the way you want it to be? Or maybe not into the life that you envied everyone is leading because that is the most wrongest thing to do. I've been through it and I know; with all the friends around you, spending money and drinking, clubbing like never before - that, that's the front that I am saying, afterall the money spent, parties end you will realise you're back to what you are before or even more lonlier because all those friends have gone back to where they belong continuing with their life.

Maybe the current situation that I'm going through really made me change alot and think or I should say it didn't gave me much of a choice actually but that is a good thing because at least I know and I realise what I've been doing for the past at 3 to 4 years is just a waste of time and now even having to bear the consequences, I am willing to because that will at least make me move to another phase of life which is every teenager needing to go through, maturity. Being mature not physically but mentally; no longer thinking like a kid but from the adult's point of view. Life doesn't go well in what we want to live but how do we exactly live it, I won't regret any of the past but learn my lesson from it and never commit them again but still I won't questioned why do I have to undergo all this when I could be like the other 'commoners' who just live their life so mundanely because I know that it was all because of a choice I made that lead me to what I'm in now.

Different people learn differently, they can live it the same ways as the majority but due to curiosity and wanting to be different or other possible reasons that made them made a choice that will lead to no turning back. It means that even if one day when we decide to be back to live our life as a commoner, there will still be memories, heartbreaks and scars left behind. This is when we will make another decision, to let the past affect us even deeper or to let them be of use and worth to make and change our life to a better one. Many a times, things we do and all that we have to bear all lies in just one single decision or a choice. No matter whether it is good or bad never regret and cry over it, it's useless and then, try to savior the situation if possible or bear the consequence and learn from it. That's my sharing for today and a starter for my new beginning.

Labels: