WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
A GREAT DAY SPENT
December 4, 2011 @ 12:39 AM

Today was the first day I went out so late after Tuesday, have been staying home for almost everyday since then. Life is getting better I should say and I really give thanks, have been recovering quite well and yes all thanks to the one above and definitely also people around me who cares and took care of me. A big big thanks and hugs to you guys and also you guys have my promise that from now I'll be a commoner, you know what I mean right? Okay just a short update, I guess I should say that if you treat life well it will treat you back the same, why would I say so? That's because it's currently happening to me, after having decided to settle down since October, I managed to get back my studies, and during the process I got to get help and health and everything which is just too much to state and best of all I got back my best girlfriend into my life. Spent some time talking and catching up with her. I realized how much I missed her and how unworthy to have lost her for at least half of year. I really thank god for giving me a second chance to start everything anew.

Coming back to today, I really experience that god is actually trying to work on me. It has been so long since I joined church events, catching up with them and interacting with them which includes having dinners, working together as a team and play games, having random jokes and talks after dinner, kinda miss those laughters. I admit that o really enjoyed myself today's 'bonding day' even if it's tiring and overloading what my body can actually take. Had dinner with them and all the talks and jokes, ohmy I really enjoyed them like really had a great laugh and this laugh is coming from the bottom of my heart and that actually stunned myself too. I guess I really will start to find my way back to the life that has god, them, family, and my best friends in my life. Just a note, give thanks in whatever that happens because there is always something to learn behind it, be it when it happens there is something good happening or a lesson to learn even if it is bad. By looking at things positively and give thanks in whatever ways, life will be simpler and more happy :) goodnights!!

Labels: