|
I... WILL ALWAYS BE THERE
March 6, 2012 @ 4:53 PM
Hey guys! So yeah I'm back here updating on my dusty blog after 3 months. A little update about what has been going on in the past 3 months. I have been busy mugging and studying, still having fun at the same time and yes I've got back together with my ex-boyfriend 3 years ago. We broke up because of something stupid but I am glad that we've got back together. I didn't know that I'd missed him so much until finally we got to meet each other up and we just talked. We could talk about everything and anything, kinda shocked but definitely more of being elated of course. You see, in life there are many things that we have, want to have and used to have but many a times we do not actually realise it till we lose them. We tend to take them for granted or wasn't even aware of having it while it is in our hands.
Humans, like us we really need to learn what's the true meaning of treasure and be contented. We always feel that whatever we have at present is never enough and yes we want more without realising that the more we have, the more we'll lose unless we start to treasure. Sometimes, we really need to take a step back and see how blessed we are despite all the problems and challenges that we are facing. The world is unfair, that's the fact that everyone knows; so how do we make it fair to ourselves and also to the people around us? Truth, is one of it and yes definitely do what you think is right and what is fair to the other party at the same time.
So coming back to me, yes many things happened not past months but just a couple of days ago, the things that happened made me realise how important it is to be open and truthful towards the people you love and also when you're angry the words said can actually kill. We might not mean it but when others heard it, it is altogether a different thing. Anyways, I just sharing my point of view about how we humans sometimes think, react and do things. Okay, just another update of my personal self going back to the very first part of my blog...
I am very glad that I'm back together with him, like I said we didn't treasure the love we once had and gave up on it just like that. I am deeply remorseful and definitely regretting that we didn't hold on a little longer believing that things will get better. So we talked about the past, about the life we led without each other and then I realised, we've missed out a lot and been through many things that we wouldn't have if we continue holding. At that point of time, I knew that it wasn't something we should regret but to be thankful about. What would happen if we held on? We'll never know because time could not be rewind but we have once lost it and that is what is pulling us back together once again. This time, we know that we should treasure it and never let it go. Decisions make us learn and everything happens not only for a reason but also for a better self and future. Now that we knew that the decision made back then wasn't right, we don't regret it but learn from it and start treasuring thus we end up being happy having each other back. Though we have only been together for 2 months and that is really short, I know but I am very sure that he is the guy for me. The guy that I will hold hands with onto the red carpet and till old.
SO, guys let us learn to treasure all the very little things that we tend to neglect or take granted of because everything we've got in our hands today, we've actually did something to get it, earn it intentionally or not. Just take a day, slow down your pace in life, and take a look. You will realise that we've missed out many good things that's always or have been around us but we have yet to notice and realise it. :) Good day!!Labels: Every little thing makes a difference....
|