WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
WHEN IT ENDS...
March 15, 2012 @ 12:08 PM

I just came back from a holiday and family bonding in Malaysia, things are getting better in the family. Misunderstandings, unnecessary commotions stirred by others are cleared and most importantly a heart to heart talk with my parents. Sometimes, life is like that, when you get some things back on track, another will just fall off track. It is happening, the one thing that I didn't want it to happen just crushed me down back to the bottom.

Have you guys ever wonder what love really is? In my perception of love, it is to give more than you expect to receive and to accept who he is and what he is but I guess this 2 principles cannot maintain a relationship in today's society. There are so many times that you put him first in priority but yet he requested to make him not, then again when you don't he just says that it's not right. Forking out time to accompany him when he just leave you aside and play his game, so does that mean that my presence is for granted or it should always be like that?

I'm trying to say that this only happens to girls, guys do meet up with similar situations and the feeling is the same - it sucks. Is it when 2 people get together for too long, meeting up too often it will lead to fading of feelings? So does it mean that it is really true that absence makes the heart fonder? If so, why are there so many cases of failure in long - distance relationships? It's just one week and everything just seems so different.

It marks the 2nd month of being together with him, I was being so confident that everything will be fine for it's just a week being away and yet it doesn't seems to be the case. I guess it's just me looking too highly upon the bond between us, maybe our love isn't that strong afterall. My mood is kinda fucked up due to this, because I feel that everything have changed. I realised that he can live without me. Yes, who can't; I can live without him too but I chose not to but not him.

Sorry for my rant, you guys can ignore. Although my day ahead won't be a good one but I wish you guys have a pleasant day ahead. Ciaosu~

Labels: