WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
A BRAND NEW START
March 15, 2014 @ 8:31 PM

Hello guys,

It has been officially at least 1 year 8 months that I haven't been updating my blog. Things have been different, many things. Let me list some of them.

  1. I officially graduated from school and started working.
  2. Life since have been like a roller coaster ride.
  3. Love ones leaving me.
  4. The people that was once / still is so important ain't close anymore.
  5. Clearing up my past and trying to move on.
  6. Realizing the reality of life, how cruel it is and how naive I once was.
  7. People that I once knew, are not who that thought I they were anymore.
  8. It just seems that no matter how hard you tried to bring them back, it isn't working out.
  9. And no matter how much effort you tried to do something, somebody will still have something to say.
  10. The life that I am living is not making me that happy. Not monetarily but the contentedness.
The path in working life is tough, yes super tough when no one acknowledges your effort. Is either that's your job to excel or you suck. I'm always wondering, wouldn't it be better if the positive ions flow within the office be better than the negative ones? Why isn't it encouragement but being discouraging. I seriously do not mind working, but who wouldn't want to work in a mentally conducive environment? Well, I guess I will still have to suck it up  and just live with it.

It's also time for me to maximize my ability in observing people, I realize that I can observe individual very well but not the surrounding, which means I'm always at the losing end. I've been too open, too friendly. I really do have to stop thinking that everyone will want to be friends and that they are as kind as they portrayed themselves to be. Everyone have their dark side, yet I still stupidly be so opened to them. Not all are like that but most are.

My uncle passed away last year and he is a really good uncle to me, at least he is to me. I really hate discriminating people but I really feel that his children don't fit to be his. Not taking up their responsibility to take care of their dad is just unfilial. I will miss him, like how I miss my grandmother. They are those that treated me true-heartedly without asking for repay or anything at all.

All those who were close, we ain't that close anymore. We have no time for each other, everyone is busy with their own life and they things. Sometimes, I  really feel that I'm all alone again, back to the days when I feel that I don't have friends even if I know so many people. Now, I'm having the same feeling all over again. I don't know what to say, but they were important and they still are to me but I don't know if I'm still important to them anymore. I feel lost, and I feel that I'm losing them too. I really hope that something will change and let us be back like the old times.

Okay, this post is getting a little too emotional, shall end this post with some good news! I'm heading to Korea this coming April and just keep yourself on a look out for the post on the trip! I might be doing a post-live update. HAHAHAHAHA! Might, because I am too lazy :D

Have a good day guys! Ciaosu~

Labels: