WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
T OO MUNDANE
March 19, 2014 @ 2:44 PM

Have you ever felt that your life is so boring that it is almost colourless and living like a zombie with a properly working brain? I've got to say, this week as been a lazy week for me as of till today. Dozing off at work, and staring into the blank and stone. How amazing can it be for me not to even answer any calls at all. I am bored to the extend where I am out of ideas to keep myself occupied and then I decided to do something that will make my life mean something, that is to blog. Okay, let's try to make today a little meaningful and colourful !

First of, I am thankful with the bunch of friends that makes up like a family, 2 girlfriends in my life who will never betray me and all these makes me feel worthwhile going through that shitty 5 years. I do regret about making some decisions but there is no point running in circles thinking about it for what's done is done.

Second, finally some colours in this rainy week, I am meeting my pretty, awesome girls for dinner and some craziness. Omg, it has been so god damn long since we meet and be sure that the place is gonna be so noisy with the 3 of us. Everyone has been busy and have no time. So, it's time to unleash and be crazy just for a night and tomorrow will be a brand new day! Being together with them, no matter how tired I am I can still laugh my ass out and really enjoy myself being who I usually am. Really looking forward to meeting them later.

Lastly, I do not want to end this blog because I will be left with counting down of 4 hours and nothing to do but I have nothing to share until tomorrow with all the cam-whored selfies that will be taken tonight. Please pray hard for me that I will not turn into fossil fuel by the end of the 4 hours.

Ciaosu~

Labels: