|
G OING FORWARD IN LIFE
May 20, 2014 @ 1:00 AM
It has been kind of long since I last updated as I was busy with so many things but I do even have any idea what on earth I am actually busying with? Oh, maybe everything still stays as mundane but more torturous.
Operation timing for my work has officially changed to opening an hour later and closing at 9, which means instead of working till 7 unless needed to stay for events, we all end work at 8 for those who started work at 11. In my own opinion, it is really kind of dumb because the sales is still the same, the office is still as quiet as a cemetery, really don't understand why even implement this. Nevertheless, I find myself having like lesser time in hand to do my things, but in actual fact is that I am not used to spending so little time with my boyfriend.
Sometimes, in times like this, I really wonder how I actually manage to survive during his army period and also when I was working in Clementi. During his army days, is still understandable that I go out and meet friends because he can't be around but have to be in camp and at that period of time I am still schooling so fine. Then, let's talk about during the times when I have to work from 830 am to 830pm and my workplace is like an hour and a half to his place and yet I still feel that I have more time. I am really thinking very hard, could it be that I am already too used to spending so much time with him that I don't feel contented without spending the same amount I used to?
I guess, this is life, I am very good in adapting but I totally hate to. Oh well, other than that we both are actually working very hard towards our goals and future. Have been going for lessons and saving up. Soon, I might just be doing 2 extra jobs. Since I am feeling that I am not spending enough time, I shall start to work like a mad woman to (1) stop me from thinking anyhow, (2) earn more money and (3) make a better use of my life than to sit there whining and doing nothing about it. Wish us luck, really; got to jump out from the poverty cycle of a typical Singaporean life - sleep, work, eat, sleep and work and on and on and on.
I am actually quite surprised that I am that intelligent to figure things out without help and teaching. You guys may think that being able to do excel is nothing but to do a perfectionist standard of excel with all the formula and automated calculations set up with no one teaching is an achievement for me. I am also unable to handle the perfectionist standard when I do things, its like having 2 me(s), one perfectionist and the other stressed. So it will be like, I do but I am never contented with the current results and will keep on pushing to one point where the stressed me will just go crazy and rage and then back to stressing myself with the standards again.
Ain't complaining but kind of happy that I am like this (Many of the times, still there were exceptions) because in this way I can force myself to improve without the need of others to push me and that when the results are shown, it is an achievement unlocked and challenge accomplished where people will be impressed or be stunt for my capability. I like that feeling even though the process might sometimes not be pleasant.
Anyways, so these 2 months have been busy traveling (to Korea) with family, planning for my Dad's Birthday, financial and future planning, Vietnam opening, and blah blah blah. So yupp, I am praying hard that I can tank it all the way. Shall update again soon but I do not know when!!!!!! I will do my best to see if I have time. SO, for now it will be Goodnights and sweet dreams to everyone on this cold cold rainy night! Have a good night rest, Ciaosu``
|